Los Angeles Pipe Lining Services
When you’re in need of outstanding Los Angeles pipe lining services, contact Expert Plumbing & Rooter at 818-319-4936. We offer quick service and free estimates. You can save on your next service call with us by using one of our valuable coupons. Click here to see if one is right for you.
With two decades of providing excellent customer service to the people of the greater Los Angeles area, we have garnered quite a stellar reputation. Don’t just take our word for it; click here to read some recent reviews from local customers.
What Is Pipe Lining?
Pipe lining, also commonly known as cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), is a cutting edge solution to repair and restore damaged underground pipes. This process does not require extensive digging, therefore the damage to your lawn is limited and, in most cases, there is no need to disrupt your landscaping, deck or paved drive.
The procedure begins with a flexible lining tube that has been saturated with resin. A predetermined length of the lining is sealed at one end and loaded into an inversion tank. The other end is cinched tightly around the opening of the old sewer line. Pressure from the inversion tank pushes the lining into the pipe, turning it inside out as it proceeds and forcing it against the walls. The flexible nature of the lining allows it to conform to the shape and curves of the old line. After the resin in the lining has cured, the restored pipe is solid, strong, seamless and impermeable. A video inspection of the restored pipe can be done to ensure the lining has adhered correctly before reconnection.
Advantages Of Pipe Lining Restoration
● Pipe lining fixes cracked pipes and seals leaks. It also restores the pipe’s structural integrity and often times makes it even stronger than the old pipe ever was.
● The restored sewer line is completely impermeable, making the intrusion of roots from nearby trees virtually impossible.
● The trenchless nature of the repair eliminates the need for extensive digging. Instead, only two small holes at either end of the length of sewer to be repaired are needed.
● Pipe lining can be used to repair or restore virtually any length of sewer line, making it a perfect solution for spot fixes for small sections of damaged pipes that are in otherwise good condition.
● Pipe lining is a faster method of repairing damaged sewer lines and requires less labor than traditional repair methods, making it a more affordable solution. In most cases, the repair can be completed within a single day.
To find out if a cured-in-place pipe repair is the right solution for your sewer line, contact us at 818-319-4936. We’re the Los Angeles pipe lining experts.